Possible different version of MTB 20

mortaydc60

Saw this on ebay and noted that it ended as sold with best offer which started with asking price of 499. This patch is usually seen only fully embroided and this version is twill. The front photo of the twill made it look strange to me but the back looked OK. Curious as to what others think. Item #172087651850. Sorry but do not know how to transfer ebay image to forum. Thanks,Mort

Saw this on ebay and noted that it ended as sold with best offer which started with asking price of 499. This patch is usually seen only fully embroided and this version is twill. The front photo of the twill made it look strange to me but the back looked OK. Curious as to what others think. Item #172087651850. Sorry but do not know how to transfer ebay image to forum. Thanks,Mort

Here is the Front

Phill

post-7582-0-43671900-1454872561.jpg

re Back

Hi Mort

To me it looks standard US made schilffli c 42-48 period embroidered on twill gauze backed.

What looks strange?

Phill

post-7582-0-02127200-1454872623.jpg

You are absolutely correct on the manufacturing. What looked strange to me was how the twill looked from the front;to my old eyes kind of looked like computer made but know that it is not,just to me looked that way. Regardless it is first time have seen this version.

• 2 months later...