WW2 Bringback German Medals

Jpage

Inherited these from my Grandfather. He was a USAF Master Sergeant in ordnance, stationed in Munich after the war. He was an avid collector His entire career, and managed to acquire a modest collection dating from the Franco-Prussian War to WW2. There's EK 2's from both world wars, a Danzig Nazi Party medal that I don't know much about and a variety of assault and qualification badges. He glued a 5" table medal of a SA Sports Medal to the lid of the box, never seen one of those before. Enjoy

post-2052-0-52414200-1454444805.jpeg

post-2052-0-49591000-1454444822.jpeg

The E-boat medal is probably the rarest of the collection, as most are relatively common.....The two NSKK (transportation corps) cap badges are nice as well....Always nice to have relative related bring back items....Bodes

I concur with Bodes, the E-Boat badge (Schnellboot-Kriegsabzeichen) might be the best one, at least monetarily. It jumps out from all the others.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Great collection, thanks for sharing! Would it be possible to get a clearer shot of the Panzer Assault Badge? I actually own a semi hollow zinc example of a "Daisy," Variant A. Though the maker is unknown, many attribute the semi hollow variants to Schauerte & Höhfeld due to its design.

Thanks,

James

• 2 weeks later...