Bastogne, Nijmegen and Arnhem

kristoffer

This year in May I will go on a trip to these locations. Are there any militaria shops in or close to these towns?

If there are I would very much like to know of them :)

Best regards Kristoffer

• 4 weeks later...

If you are still looking for shops:

Between Arnhem and Nijmegen you can find Clements Trading/ Clements Militaria (clementsmilitaria.com), best contact them before visiting.

Southwest of Nijmegen IMCS (imcsmilitaria.com) is located, I don't know if you can visit their shop.

On 14/15 May in Overloon an event called Militracks takes place, there will also be a large militariashow.

If you visit Bastogne I can also recommend you to visit the museums in Baugnez and La Gleize (La Gleize museum has a shop, ardennes44.com).

Hello Kristoffer,

I ran into this little Museum in the heart of Bastogne, it was pretty cool and free of charge, at the time at least ; )

The address it shows in Google is pasted below. I added a couple of pics to help give you an idea of it's location since it's pretty small.

Le Borges Musee, Rue de Neufchateau 20, 6600 Bastogne

post-159199-0-68844700-1455907763.jpg

post-159199-0-97975700-1455908354.jpg

Thanks!

I am still looking for shops. I will be going to the museum in La Gleize so hopefully I find something in their shop.

I will try and find that museum jmd62! It looks interesting. How was it?

On another topic. While in Bastogne I would like to try and find E company foxholes. I have found some maps on the internet, are they easy to find?

Best regards Kristoffer

Hi Kristoffer,

It wasn't large, but it had a ton of weapons, uniforms, you name it and nicely displayed for a small museum. Just a fun place to visit if you're in the area to see the larger museums/memorials. I'm only assuming it's still open.

James

• 1 month later...

Thanks!

I am still looking for shops. I will be going to the museum in La Gleize so hopefully I find something in their shop.

I will try and find that museum jmd62! It looks interesting. How was it?

On another topic. While in Bastogne I would like to try and find E company foxholes. I have found some maps on the internet, are they easy to find?

Best regards Kristoffer

As it happens, I'm going to Bastogne in 2 weeks. I'd like some info on the foxholes and such too.

• 1 month later...
kristoffer

I am back from my trip now. Had a great time! Saw a lot of things and picked up a few relics. I went to the Museum jmd62, it was worth a visit.

Regards Kristoffer