Help identifying these squadron patches

overthesea

Hello, I have 4 old squadron patches that I cannot identify. Any help is appreciated. Photos are provided for each.

Thank you,

Kevinpost-161698-0-45305300-1453088435.jpg

the skunks might have connection to the Skunkworks at Lockheed.

Thanks. I had been looking into that and have found nothing like these patches. Maybe they are incredibly rare and still from there but the many skunkworks patches with skunks on them are very different.

Look to be USAF pilot training patches. A, J and H flights. Sorry, I can't tell you the unit, I've never seen these before. JQC is maybe Jet Qualification Course. The Joker patch translates to "Get your head out of your rump". The plane on them appears to be a T-33. Did any others come with these? That may help if so. Nice patches!

Randy

Look to be USAF pilot training patches. A, J and H flights. Sorry, I can't tell you the unit, I've never seen these before. JQC is maybe Jet Qualification Course. The Joker patch translates to "Get your head out of your rump". The plane on them appears to be a T-33. Did any others come with these? That may help if so. Nice patches!

Randy

Thanks Randy. I think you are right. I checked a couple other patches with were easily identified and they were PTS related.

try this site, USAFupt.com

I actually found this site yesterday. Been trying to dig through it. Nothing yet. Definitely agree with you guys that these are PTS related. I'm still wondering if the skunk patches are connected to Lockheed Skunk Works though.

Johnny Signor

Make sure you go into each of the unit/base listings as they each have the "class/flight" patches shown , your's may be in there ..............

I actually found this site yesterday. Been trying to dig through it. Nothing yet. Definitely agree with you guys that these are PTS related. I'm still wondering if the skunk patches are connected to Lockheed Skunk Works though.

What other identifiable patches did they come with? That would help a lot narrowing it down. Pretty sure those skunks are PTS flights as well, the SW uses a much different logo. The USAF Training site omits several bases like Bartow and Greenville so it is not inclusive though it's still a great site. Regardless, those are some nice oldies.

Randy

What other identifiable patches did they come with? That would help a lot narrowing it down. Pretty sure those skunks are PTS flights as well, the SW uses a much different logo. The USAF Training site omits several bases like Bartow and Greenville so it is not inclusive though it's still a great site. Regardless, those are some nice oldies.

Randy

Thanks. Some of the other patches were training patches. I'll dig around that site and see what I can come up with.

Randy

Just went through USAFUPT and reviewed all bases and classes and my patches are not there. I did find a picture of the "spades flight" patch under his unidentfieid...flights and un-unumbered section though...even he has no idea what that patch is.

Don't know if you use Facebook, but they have an ASMIC page there you could post the images on there ....................

I requested to join...still awaiting their response.