'The Museum'

aviationphotog

Beautiful, I don't think a museum/man cave is complete without at least one full size mannequin! Could you take a close up photo of the Coke caps on the bottles please?

Did you all know that many if not most of those Coke carriers were put together by kids on the home front?

My (85 year old) sister brought hers out and told me the story. I think it was either something you sent for or they had at the schools. She put hers together and still has it. I think it was a save the metal for the war effort type of program.

Terry

aviationphotog

Did you all know that many if not most of those Coke carriers were put together by kids on the home front?

My (85 year old) sister brought hers out and told me the story. I think it was either something you sent for or they had at the schools. She put hers together and still has it. I think it was a save the metal for the war effort type of program.

Terry

I did not know that! That's pretty neat!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
totoroblochon

USAF ... when the présentation is perfect like here the result is not describable.

good, verry good thanks for sharing

Nico'

ParanormalTrooper

Wow... I must say this is the most impressive home display I've seen so far! This is NICE! Very nice room, and I am sure you are happy with it!

Just saw this on here now, but saw it on the XD Small Scale forum before this! Britt, it is an amazing display, some great pieces and you just did a really great job putting it all together. Fantastic!

And by the way, your photography is some of the best stuff I have ever seen. You truly have some amazing talent and some very unique opportunities!!

If you guys haven't checked out his photography work, do it now!!!

Jumpin Jack

Your B-17 waist gunner is a mind-blower! Love the oxygen mask! Something I've been lacking for a very long time. Congratula-tions on a very fine display! Jack

eaglerunner88

Here you go!

Museum-2016-0008.jpg

Many thanks for the photo! I have a few identical unused original caps and wanted to confirm if they were 1940s era. The undersides are cork which is too neat!