Free update for my book on World War I, Victory Medals

Johnnymac

To All,

I am not sure how to pin an article so I am asking, would someone do that for me. This way my article will reach all who need this update being offered.

I have updated and expanded my book "World War I, Victory Medals" with new and additional files. My wish is to send to those who purchased my book these updates as a gift for your support. I also hope that my book has added to your understanding of this known, but largely misunderstood medal.

There are 32 new pages along with several minor corrections and a new cover. My main goal in writing this expanded and the original book was to share information so I feel its fair to send you, your missed information.

For those with interest in receiving a private PDF file update from me, please send me a PM with your email address so I can forward the PDF file to you.

Since I have sold over 700 copies, it may take several weeks to get back to all. My offer is limited up to March 2016.

Regards Jim / Johnnymac / member

post-12923-0-82245300-1450632045.jpg

This book will not be available with the new pages until Dec 26, 2015. Amazon is showing the new "cover only" you will not get the new book with any purchased before Dec. 26 2015. Thanks again

Johnnymac: thanks for the info and offer. I have had the 1st cover edition on my Amazon wish list since Thanksgiving.

Will let you know What I may get, after Dec 25. I'm sort of hoping I don't get the old one so I can request the new one!

Regards, JimB

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, my updates to my book is still available free to those who purchased my book. There are over 32 new pages. Just send me a PM with your email.

Regards

See Amazon for book. Or eBay.

post-12923-0-12746300-1453206707.jpg

Johnnymac: Am happy to say that I got an early birthday present today - the new edition of your book. Am looking forward to studying it.

JimB