Check this one out!

jim_mi

I've seen crazy prices on eBay, but...

Item 281886978261

Well - that is the original sheath. Plus its the only one marked "118" (I think).

Holy cow.

Was there any reason given for such a ridiculous price?

(Thanks for the reply Tarbridge, Merry Christmas to you and your family and hope to see you at the SOS).

Holy cow.

Was there any reason given for such a ridiculous price?

(Thanks for the reply Tarbridge, Merry Christmas to you and your family and hope to see you at the SOS).

No reason...Merry Christmas to you and family. ..SOS bound...

I saw a crudely made throwing knife for 75000 and I asked what made the knife worth that. He didn't answer at first but when he did he said the money was going to charity, he then put that in the listing. I wonder about that one

I suppose it is possible he meant to put in $1000 and missed the decimal point and then it got pulled before he could correct it. Would have still been high, but not stupid like what it ended up.

People do dumb things on eBay. Earlier this year a guy took pics of his entire collection and it was massive including some real gems . Don't remember what he was asking but I advised him to sell them one at a time. He was older and didn't have the energy I guess. I told him if he wanted to trust me and send them to me I'd sell them for him for 20 percent but he pulled the listing and I never saw them again. Must have been a couple hundred nice military bayonets,swords,knives.

That is just ridiculous. I understand someone asking a premium for a particular item, but just asking insane prices makes it difficult for all of us.