German pistol

tball101

This beautiful Mauser WTP II pistol was passed down to me today. It was brought home by my great great uncle, who was commander of K company, 242nd infantry regiment, 42nd Infantry Division.

post-88540-0-83592900-1450152228.jpg

blitzkrieg gsd

Congrats the best pieces are the ones family gives you or that are attached to,your,family. The only pieces in my collection I will never get rid of are ones with family connections. To inherit a piece like that is a great honor in my book I hope you feel the same way. And the pistol is great to. The second case insid the holster is very cool. Do you know if that's the way he brought it back? To bad you never had a chance to,get the story on how he liberated the pistol I'm sure it's a hell,of a story.

Congrats the best pieces are the ones family gives you or that are attached to,your,family. The only pieces in my collection I will never get rid of are ones with family connections. To inherit a piece like that is a great honor in my book I hope you feel the same way. And the pistol is great to. The second case insid the holster is very cool. Do you know if that's the way he brought it back? To bad you never had a chance to,get the story on how he liberated the pistol I'm sure it's a hell,of a story.

I believe the pair has been together forever. The pistol by itself is a little too small to fit inside the main holster by itself. The second case fits perfectly inside.

Except for a little wear on the sharp edges the finish is great! That lttle leather pouch has done it's job admirably! Have you shot it? I assume it's 9mm rught. Yep that's a keeper!