My M37 Restoration

Carter

I have a album of shots taken of the restoration but they have gotten out of order. Some show up as a fractured or torn photo icon so click on the icon and the entire image will be shown. There are several pages of the album so be sure to view them all. http://www.g741.org/photogallery/main.php?g2_itemId=14414

Thanks for the positive comments so far guys, much appreciated.

The reason for the lengthy timeline is that in those days I was traveling the USA for work as a bridge inspector and we worked 7 days a week, 12 hrs a day and when home my vacation time was spent on the M37.

Thanks again, Carter

Thanks Top, What took me so long? I traveled the USA as a bridge inspector and had very little home time, sometimes working 7 days a week, 12 hours a day for months at a time and was only home just a couple days at a time. Since I worked alone with no help and did all the restoration work like sand blasting, drive train and engine rebuilding and all the rest myself it took a lot of hours to get back to factory condition. By the way, this is the very truck I used to drive when I was a SSGT in the MDNG, found it after it was turned in to PDO and donated to local govt.and it was being used as a parts source to keep other M37s on the road by Harford County Public Works. When I got it the engine, transfer case, winch, axles, prop shafts and canvas were all missing and had to find the parts to complete it.