11th Airborne beerstein- Germany

This is a cool beer stein I picked up ages ago at a Buffalo NY show from a friend. It is a "Lithopane" meaninng that you can hold it up to the light and see a naked lady in the bottom which, unfortunately my limited photography skills prevented me from showing clearly on here. it is named and has a metal C-119 on top to open the lid. From Augsburg Germany.post-3440-0-39669300-1449517844.jpg

Well, I guess this site won't allow me to post the rest of the pictures. The other side has basic jump wings on it.

post-3440-0-77180800-1449517833.jpg

post-3440-0-96926000-1449517884.jpg

This is a "Lithopane" stein. If ytou hold it up to the light you can see the naked lady image in the bottom. I tried to capture that in one of the above photos but didn't have enough lite below it. If I get time this weekend, I will try again. Thanks for your interest.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a "Lithopane" stein. If ytou hold it up to the light you can see the naked lady image in the bottom. I tried to capture that in one of the above photos but didn't have enough lite below it. If I get time this weekend, I will try again. Thanks for your interest.

Cool. Thats what I was wondering.