USMC Cartridge Belt from Stan Wolcott

Jake the Collector

Jake the Collector

I was on eBay today and came across a Boyt USMC cartridge belt up for sale from Stan Wolcott. Since I've been looking for one of these for a while, I jumped on it, "Buying it Now" for $160. A little later, however, I read some mixed reviews about Mr. Wolcott here on the forum, some users even saying he sells a lot of fakes.

Here's the belt:

post-159182-0-71386500-1449107273.jpg

post-159182-0-22391100-1449107283.jpg

post-159182-0-41142500-1449107293.jpg

post-159182-0-31937500-1449107301.jpg

So, should I be worried? I know the photos aren't very good, but does it look legit? When I get it in the mail, I might take my own pictures to give a better look if it's needed. I would really appreciate the help.

Thanks

Jake

One thing to consider is often he has multiple items and its possible you may not get the one shown.Just some thing to consider or ask in advance of purchase.

I concur with the other opinions above. The belt shown looks fine to me. Have never bought from this seller because he is generally too proud of his stuff and REFUSES to ever decrease his asking price no matter how many times he has to relist the same item.

Respectfully submitted,

Bagman

No need to submit further photos. Like has been said above, if the one pictured is the one you receive then you are good to go.

Ronnie