Anyone going to the big Civil War & military relic show in Franklin, TN this weekend?

Anyone going to the big Civil War and military relic show in Franklin, TN this weekend? I was hoping to find some cool USMC insignia and some WW II holsters, so if any of you know any dealers that will be set up there that I should check in with, please drop me a line and let me know their name. This one is primarily a Civil War show but there is usually a good deal of other US military gear there as well. Hope to run into some of you there.

Thanks and Semper Fi,

Derek

Derek Brown

USMC 1988-1995

Alabama Army National Guard 1996-1999

Member VFW, American Legion, Garand Collectors Association, and NRA Life Member

pathfinder505

I have been going the past few years and its a good show. It started as a Civil War Show. I would guess its now about 80% Civil War and 20% WWI and WWII.

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif
donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Yeah, I missed the TN Military Collectors Show due to a death in the family but the big Civil War show held at the Expo Center in Franklin is this weekend & in the past there has been a few non Civil War US militaria dealers there & hopefully there will be some this year too. If anyone knows of good dealers who will be there, please let me know so I can pay them a visit. I would really like to find a couple USMC officers emblems from WW II & the Korean War era.

Derek Brown

USMC 1988-1995

I will be set up there, but don't have any USMC officer emblems.

The show is at the Williamson County Ag Expo Park, just off Interstate 65.

It is THE Civil War Show-- over 1,000 tables. While the focus is Civil War, you will see all eras of militaria.

Anyone looking for quality military images (Civil War through WW2), be sure to look me up.

Scott Vezeau

I will be set up there, but don't have any USMC officer emblems.

The show is at the Williamson County Ag Expo Park, just off Interstate 65.

It is THE Civil War Show-- over 1,000 tables. While the focus is Civil War, you will see all eras of militaria.

Anyone looking for quality military images (Civil War through WW2), be sure to look me up.

Scott Vezeau

Scott, do you know where you will be set up? I will definitely look you up once I get there. I will be there both days and look forward to meeting you.

Derek Brown

USMC 1988-1995

Scott, do you know where you will be set up? I will definitely look you up once I get there. I will be there both days and look forward to meeting you.

Should be my regular area-- bottom section (largest area) near the back.

Mike Kent (show promoter) can direct you or just ask for the antique photo guy with the VERY LONG Beard.

I should have a few WW1 USMC images available.

I look forward to seeing you/ any other forum members that make it to the show.

Scott