364th BS Patch, 305th BG Group

Schofield1943

35 minutes ago, ludwigh1980 said:

Keep in mind, that these photographs have historical and monetary value as well as adding value to the other effects that original poster has shown. A lot of this stuff would have never been preserved let alone shared on an open forum like this if it was not the case. Old photo's with other people's relatives typically don't have a high likelihood of being preserved.  Photographs with positive identification and historical context such as these are worth at least a few hundred dollars if not more to the right collector and that is just the photographs. Again, keep this in mind when inquiring about the images in question. I myself would be  grateful if some-one took the time to post publicly a photograph that might have a relative of mine involved in a historical event.  

I found these photos when searching my grandfathers bomb group and couldn’t believe I found these. I never knew there was a market for selling photos like these, I have the originals of him in other pictures as well as his medals and wings. I’m new to this kind of stuff so I wasn’t sure if asking if I could buy these would be appropriate but my grandfather being in this photo and his wife still being alive would be awesome to show her these today.