"D'Preise së rëm zréck – Alamo zu Cliärref" - The Krauts are back - Alamo at Clervaux

SKYLINE DRIVE

SKYLINE DRIVE

Dear friends,

I hope it is ok that I post about a documentary about to be released in December. It is a Luxembourgish production and focuses on the first three days of the Bulge in the sector of Clervaux and the heroic delaying actions of the 110th Infantry and the 28th Division. A download version will be available for our friends in the USA later on in February 2016.

For more info visit our website and please share our Facebook page!

http://alamo-film.lu/

https://www.facebook.com/alamomovie/

Thanks for your support!

post-82906-0-74408300-1448301214.jpg

SKYLINE DRIVE

Looks promising.

I used to be member of CEBA for several years.

Good to see they're still active.

Erwin

There was a time when things had slowed down! The original crew was just too old to carry on, but now a new generation has taken over and we're on the uphill slope again! Still we're struggling with "The Bulge" magazine! Twenty years ago our predecessors had several veterans visiting each month, there were not many days when there was no veteran staying with one of our board members. But nowadays the visit of a veteran is something extraordinary and most often they only stay for a very short time! So it is very hard for us to get new stories!

SKYLINE DRIVE

Great!

Keep up the good work! :)

I might consider joining again if possible.

Erwin

No problem! Membership fees are 20€ per year. But as I said, there is only one edition of "The Bulge" magazine per year!

Shoot me a PM with your address I will send you your members card and an IBAN account number to pay your fee.

Cheers

Tom

SKYLINE DRIVE

The Trailer of our documentary is now online! Please be aware that the final version of the movie will have English and French Subtitles!

We would be very grateful if would share our page if you are on Facebook!

Thanks for your help!