Can anyone recommend a good forum to sell foreign military on?

Brodys Collection

I have often wondered the same thing. I just wish the other forums were as smooth & user friendly as this one. I'll probably just wait until the next foreign Military section opens up here!

Brodys Collection

Thanks guys i have been wondering that for a while. And I wish that they would run as smooth as this forum also. Thanks for the info!

I use WAF for German stuff (and the occasional Japanese item that comes through). I've had no problems selling there, but you do have to qualify to sell: 50 posts and a $25 annual payment. They have a huge list of rules for their FOR SALE section, but if you can wade through all of that you will find buyers who are some of the most knowledgeable collectors of WWII Axis stuff. If you're stuff is fake, about 10 people will jump on you at once so vet it before you list it.

The WAF is great for selling notzi stuff. But as Bob alluded, it better be real or the "torch and pitchfork crowd" will soon gather outside your door.

The WAF is great for selling notzi stuff. But as Bob alluded, it better be real or the "torch and pitchfork crowd" will soon gather outside your door.

Yeah, they ain't diplomatic like we USMF'ers.