1910 First Aid Pouches

Ronnie

I'm probably about to stir up a world of abuse for myself but.....gonna do it anyway.

I picked up a couple of pouches on Tuesday that were in ok shape but very funky......very, very funky. I don't like them in very funky condition or even funky condition. So I gently cleaned these two pouches. I have before and after shots in this post and the ones coming up. Ok, tell me you love me or hate me.

Ronnie

post-7752-0-55774600-1447918488.jpeg

post-7752-0-87350200-1447918503.jpeg

post-7752-0-80075500-1447918517.jpeg

Looks like they turned out nice.

One of the locals here will send usually use a little naptha on a cotton cloth and also a soft nylon brush to brush off dirt or accumulated dust.A light vacumming can do wonders as well.

Mighty nice Pouches! I like to clean web gear if it's noticeably dirty as well- it just looks so much better that way B) Lukewarm water and Woolite really does wonders!

For sure flage guy. I just don't don't like funky gear. Also one of the main reasons I clean is my wife hates the smell of military canvas. She even places a towel across the bottom of the door to my war room! I may have to shoot her.....

Ronnie

LOLOL...Aw now, don't do anything rash!! I actually think it's pretty cool that she is willing to indulge a war room in the home! I have 3 of 'em, and I wouldn't expect any gal to put up with my "T.G.I. Fridays" décor (one side of what is supposed to be the 2nd spare bedroom below) :lol:

You could just settle for telling her "It's my aim to keep the war room as clean as that operatin' room where they're fixin' ta cut out yor heart!!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1MEiWMEFso

post-3226-0-39930800-1448090259.jpg

Oh that's funny flage guy. That is one of the better ones I've read in a long time. Btw I loved that movie.

I agree that I'm lucky to even have a room. It took me 20 years to get it.

Thanks.

Ronnie

Yeah, I remembered you liked that movie from the Facebook USMF page- we had a humorous exchange about it on one of the posts some time back :D

Great comedy never gets old...the part in the psychiatrist's office is pure gold!!