My full interiors M4 sherman

korea drab

I am looking at the CMK 3026 kit right now and it is even more detailed than the Verlinden kit, actually providing ammo racks film for the instruments to be sandwiched between a resin part and a photoetched instrument panel, switches, foot pedals for gas and clutch, all the linkages, bins, fittings, fire sxtinguishers, treadplate for the drivers floor, photoetched details for the escape hatch lever, hinges, some of which look as if they could be made to work, and such. I am going to try to get the companion turret kit for this as well to give a better comparisin to the Verlinden kit.

Wayne

Karl and Wayne,

Thanks for the replies.

Karl, I just have to hand it to you, you've done a fantastic job with that Verlinden resin.

Wayne, the CMK sounds pretty promising. I've had some good results with some of their earlier detail sets and full kits, so I would expect the Sherman interior stuff to be pretty nice, as well. Do you know if they have any product photos on their web site of the Sherman interior? (Guess I should just go look myself, huh?)

Anyway, I got the Verlinden radial engine to use in the Academy M3 Lee (will use Formations bogies), but Karl's Sherman has me looking at doing an M4 full-interior, too. Oh well, so many subjects to build and so little time to play....

Mike

Karl and Wayne,

Thanks for the replies.

Karl, I just have to hand it to you, you've done a fantastic job with that Verlinden resin.

Wayne, the CMK sounds pretty promising. I've had some good results with some of their earlier detail sets and full kits, so I would expect the Sherman interior stuff to be pretty nice, as well. Do you know if they have any product photos on their web site of the Sherman interior? (Guess I should just go look myself, huh?)

Anyway, I got the Verlinden radial engine to use in the Academy M3 Lee (will use Formations bogies), but Karl's Sherman has me looking at doing an M4 full-interior, too. Oh well, so many subjects to build and so little time to play....

Mike

http://www.greatmodels.com/

Go there. If that does not take you directly to the Serman Driver set, then go over to the left side, click manufacturer, then CMK, then look for the Sherman Driver and Sherman interior sets. There are pictures of the sets there. Great Models Webstore is where I get a lot of my stuff, and it is at a discount as well.

Wayne

I am looking at the CMK 3026 kit right now and it is even more detailed than the Verlinden kit, actually providing ammo racks film for the instruments to be sandwiched between a resin part and a photoetched instrument panel, switches, foot pedals for gas and clutch, all the linkages, bins, fittings, fire sxtinguishers, treadplate for the drivers floor, photoetched details for the escape hatch lever, hinges, some of which look as if they could be made to work, and such. I am going to try to get the companion turret kit for this as well to give a better comparisin to the Verlinden kit.

Wayne

Hi Wayne

Do you mean by looking you own it?Could you post some pics of it? I have a dozen Shermans and for shure this was not the last full interiors.

I would be so happy to have a decent 76 mm interior sherman.So many DML kits! and no firm has an comprehensive interior set for them!!!!!

Karl

• 10 months later...

Whos interior is that? I use to cast for then The tank workshop until they sold to a fellow in Florida. We did a pretty good interior if I do say so myself.

Scott

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...