Makin Raid Dyed Khaki Uniform Exhibit

Chutesandskulls

http://chutesandskulls.org/platoon-sgt-fred-kemps-dyed-makin-raid-khaki-uniform/ latest exhibit and article on my online museum. Let me know what you think.

I only see one photo popping up but what I see looks terrific! Eric, the photo is clickable and enlargeable.

Chutes,

Curious, are the khakis named? Also, is the is the Type 38 a bring back from this raider?

Very best!

Bill K.

Chutesandskulls

The Khakis are named to Platoon Sgt Kemp,the rifle was a bring back from the owner's father used as a display piece. I'm working on getting better pictures for the exhibit. I was trying really hard to finish it before Veteran's day. I'm glad you like it.

Jay

Chutesandskulls

I'm fairly new to web design if you have any advice on what to improve in my exhibits let me know.

Chutesandskulls

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. I try to tell each Marine's unique story while showcasing some pretty cool items. I'm in the process of acquiring one of the best Paramarine groupings I've seen and I can't wait to share it.

Chutesandskulls

Happy Marine Corps birthday everyone be sure to check out Platoon Sgt Kemp's story along with many others

Raidercollector

Great Grouping to kemp you have,That is extremely rare from the Makin raid. RIP Marine. Like your Web Site, Nice uniforms,One of these days I will post mine.Your J pictures need to be a little better. I have a few Raider uniforms and medals,And some para, Just never got around to do a web site for my self. So kuddo,s to you on your web site.

Nick

Chutesandskulls

Nick,

Thanks for the kind words. I have 4 Raider uniforms right now that I'm restoring and should be added to the website soon. I'm also working on acquiring a huge Parmarine battalion surgeon silver star KIA grouping as well that will be posted shortly. I would love to see what you have sometime.

Jay

I would kill for a set of dyed khaki's used on the raid with rock solid provenance. Always thought they were super cool!

Thanks for sharing,

-Steve