11th Airborne Division Patches & Wings

warpath

Ed,

Thanks for sharing these. The Los Banos and the 675th are both pieces that I have wanted to add to my own collection for a long time. You have posted some great pieces this evening!

Allan

BILL THE PATCH

Holy Molly, I'm always partial or 11th stuff since my dad was in it during the war. Love the tiger patch never seen that one before. Really fantastic

I appreciate the serious interest, but as I stated these insignia and wings are part of my personal Airborne collection and are not for sale...I am sorting through my collection and will post interesting artifacts and insignia as I rediscover them. Ed

BILL THE PATCH

Yes please keep showing, you have some of the best Insignia I've seen in a long time. Love PTO abn stuff. Thanks for showing

Ed I have only owned four of the 675th F..A patches.To me its one of the greatest Japanese silk made patches of all times.The cats face and eyes make it look like the cat is alive.I have never owned one of the Los Banos pieces.Thank you for the treat of seeing great pieces of patch history.Scotty

Very Nice Stuff! My Dad was in the 11th when they were decommissioned in Germany (I think around 1958 / 59?). Every one that stuck around went to the 24th Division.

Ed I have only owned four of the 675th F..A patches.To me its one of the greatest Japanese silk made patches of all times.The cats face and eyes make it look like the cat is alive.I have never owned one of the Los Banos pieces.Thank you for the treat of seeing great pieces of patch history.Scotty

Thanks, Scotty, these are a few of my favorite Airborne pieces from my collection...I'm still digging through storage and I'll post anything worth posting. Ed