American Red Cross Insignia

jmar

I don't know whos responsible for pinning this thread but: THANKS! :)

Rene

Now how about that! Pinned!! Thank you Rene!!! I have no idea either, but it's kind of nice having a thread pinned. I have all of you who have replied and visited this thread to thank for that, your continued interest and posts made it happen.

Best wishes you!

Joe

Hello everyone, another ARC item from my collection is this sleeveless v-neck sweater (I placed the knitting instructions on the sweater).

post-169612-0-44577700-1515855761.jpg

post-169612-0-04275000-1515855861_thumb.jpg

Rene

Congrats on the pinning here. It's not a topic I can contribute much to, but there is plenty here for me to feed my wide-ranging curiosity.

Rene, nice touch having the instruction sheet with the sweater. I'm starting to get the impression that you have another one of those "shoeboxes" for your collection. Perhaps not quite as big as another one we both know of, but who knows?

Mikie

Congrats on the pinning here. It's not a topic I can contribute much to, but there is plenty here for me to feed my wide-ranging curiosity.

Rene, nice touch having the instruction sheet with the sweater. I'm starting to get the impression that you have another one of those "shoeboxes" for your collection. Perhaps not quite as big as another one we both know of, but who knows?

Mikie

Hi Mikie, although I'm lucky to have a nice collection of WW2 US items I think I can safely say that it is no match for the contents of said shoebox of you know who. :D

Rene

• 1 month later...
mars&thunder

If this was already answered and I missed it in an earlier thread, my apologies. Red Cross nurse records are available through ancestry.com. Search the card catalog for red cross and a single entry will show up. You can search by name or by badge number. These records are very incomplete so most searches don't result in a hit, but those that do contain an amazing amount of data.