I found a couple of Women's USAF caps, or at least I think I did?

Manchu Warrior

Manchu Warrior

I found these two caps in the past week. I know the one cap is obviously a USAF enlisted cap and because the tag has no date on it I believe it dates to the early 1960's. Its not real clear in the photo but the top has thin blue stripes on it. As for the other one, I am not sure if the garrison cap is USAF. I believe the tag dates to the 1950's and it is blue and it says US Property on it, any ideas? I paid $8.00 for the both of them.

post-1412-0-45335600-1445657283.jpgpost-1412-0-01502900-1445657291.jpg

post-1412-0-40946800-1445657579.jpg

Good catch.

The women's visored hat is Vietnam era -- and may have been worn until the early 1970s. The striped material matches a summer two-piece uniform that used to be called "cords." Take off the insignia and look to see if it is stamped "G.I."

The flight cap is from the late 1950s to early 1960s.

Manchu Warrior

Good catch.

The women's visored hat is Vietnam era -- and may have been worn until the early 1970s. The striped material matches a summer two-piece uniform that used to be called "cords." Take off the insignia and look to see if it is stamped "G.I."

The flight cap is from the late 1950s to early 1960s.

It is in fact marked GI and it also has what looks like a JS below the GI. The DSA line doesn't have a year so doesn't that date the hat to the early 1960's? I appreciate the information. Thanks!

Manchu Warrior

If the device is marked "G.I." there's a good possibility that hat was the one issued the wearer in basic training.

It is marked GI and it has a JMS under it. I appreciate the information. Thanks!

post-1412-0-62547700-1445876258.jpg