Herbert Booker's Picasa Web Gallery

hhbooker2

GREETINGS & SALUTATIONS!

Check out www.facebook and type in subject HERBERT BOOKER'S PICASA WEB LIBRARY which is a new group in which you can show scans of military related things and can also perhaps see badges or other insignia you may not have seen before? You can also go see the 6,000 albums there at https://picasaweb.google.com/booker1942 and download whatever you want, everything is public domain. There are plenty of old insignia and uniform books from the U.S.A. as well as other nation's too. You can find me on FaceBook too if you wish to get in touch of ask a question, I might have an answer of point the direction it might be at? My goal in my old age is to make available pictures seldom seen yet still needed. I have worked with the experts and you will find many of the pictures we shared such as on chevrons of the U.S.M.C. 1898 to 1958 or the 1902 U.S. Army chevrons and those before 1902 and those in 1919 to 1958. You also will find U.S. Navy and U.S. Coast Guard rates as well as rates for the U.S. Public Health Service for 1914 and 1937, their uniform regulations too! www.archive.org has many wonderful e-books on military medals, insignia, uniforms, etc., very nice people too!

post-837-0-66905100-1445565167.jpg

post-837-0-91276400-1445565179.jpg

Johnny Signor

Herbert , do you possibly have a color image for this one ????????

I need it to make a leather patch, Maxwell doesn't have it ......

2714th Ammunition Supply Group(Deopt) , 1955-56 Tachikawa Air Base ..................

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Signor

post-2068-0-56058000-1445570212.jpg

Herbert,

Have you found Abraxas Books in Daytona Beach yet? It's an old school book store with a good military section. I know you will enjoy.

CB

• 7 years later...
On 10/22/2015 at 8:17 PM, Johnny Signor said:

Herbert , do you possibly have a color image for this one ????????

I need it to make a leather patch, Maxwell doesn't have it ......

2714th Ammunition Supply Group(Deopt) , 1955-56 Tachikawa Air Base ..................

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Johnny Signor

post-2068-0-56058000-1445570212.jpg

> Johnny - did you ever receive a response from Herbert?

Johnny Signor
5 hours ago, Bluehawk said:

> Johnny - did you ever receive a response from Herbert?

Hey Bluehawk , no I think he passed away , but not sure , never got an answer.......

• 2 weeks later...
Johnny Signor
On 8/26/2023 at 9:04 PM, vintageproductions said:

Sarge Booker passed away a a couple of years ago.

O.K. that's what I thought, great guy and a lot of work on patches, missed I'm sure .....