My collection- WW2 Airborne

517th

I've got a pic of me in that Jeep, 517th! Is that SP-J in the back seat?

Ian

Yep thats Pugh Jones,would like to see the pic,get it on here :thumbsup: ..........517th

shocktrooper15

Wow! Your collection is beyond anything I have ever seen! Great stuff! :thumbsup:

Mike

Yep thats Pugh Jones,would like to see the pic,get it on here :thumbsup: ..........517th

It's a Polaroid 517th...not digital :crying: S P-J took it during that snowy weekend up in the hills. Time flies!! :w00t:

Ian

• 1 month later...
Greg Sebring

517th,

I'd tell you frame and matte the maps like I did, but I don't know where you'd hang them. Mine are titled, "Le Harve", "Cherbourg", & "S Hertogenbosch". Don't open & close them too much.

Greg

squalone1976

:bravo: i havent word for this collection is incredible, my colletcion is very micro :crybaby: :crying:

:bravo: i havent word for this collection is incredible, my colletcion is very micro :crybaby: :crying:

Ciao squalone1976: Thank you for your kind comments,do not worry, you will get there one day :thumbsup: ........517th

What an incredible and awesome display. You should charge to see it like a museum. I'd pay :D

Thanks triath66,that would be a good idea,maybe one day,please form an orderly queue.........517th

517th,

I'd tell you frame and matte the maps like I did, but I don't know where you'd hang them. Mine are titled, "Le Harve", "Cherbourg", & "S Hertogenbosch". Don't open & close them too much.

Greg

Hi Greg: Not much room to display or store framed maps at the present but i see where you are coming from.........517th

Hit and run T? Don't "see" you on here much these days!

Ian :thumbsup:

Sut mae Ian: No been away from the site for a while, busy with life,must do a catch up :thumbsup: .........517th

Here are some more Jerome..........517th

Many thanks for this pics 517th, fantastic display. I have got also a reliance T5 harness and back pack and have found few years ago a reliance cover with white static line...

Thanks again

Best

Jerome

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...