My collection- WW2 Airborne

517th

General Apathy
Nice collection! I love the cushman :D

So Do I ^_^

lewis

Nice shots of the Paratrooper great set up also you have got great looking A2's there

love the Troope Carrier & the Officers 82nd Airborne A2s Very Nice indeed :thumbsup: . Thanks for sharing. 1944

• 2 weeks later...
Corpsmancollector

Great (and very stylish I might add!) new pictures 517th, always enjoying viewing this thread.

Will

• 4 weeks later...

Finally got up to 100,000 views :D , thanks everyone for visiting and commenting, will try to post some more when time allows :thumbsup: .........517th.

General Apathy
Finally got up to 100,000 views :D , thanks everyone for visiting and commenting, will try to post some more when time allows :thumbsup: .........517th.

Hi 517th, congratulations on hitting the 100.000 mark, well deserved for a great collection and well displayed, thanks for sharing it with us forum members. ;)

keep on posting photo's please, lets see more. :thumbsup:

ken

An officers garrison cap with a nice bullion combined Glider/Para patch named to a Capt. Tucker. This came into my collection some years ago via our good Forum friend Lewis aka General Apathy.........517th

post-401-1311712692.jpg

Interesting maker,like the reference to sheds and showers.

Named to Tucker on inside of sweatband.........517th

post-401-1311713100.jpg

post-401-1311713224.jpg

A rare item to find in good condition, an Army Air Force A4 mechanics wool hat, used and liked by Paratroopers because it had no peak........517th

post-401-1311713602.jpg

This is what i main that i have a small collection WOW.....!!!!!

Realy nice i love it...... :love:

General Apathy
An officers garrison cap with a nice bullion combined Glider/Para patch named to a Capt. Tucker. This came into my collection some years ago via our good Forum friend Lewis aka General Apathy.........517th

Hi 517th, a great big thanks for posting a terrific shot of this garrison cap, been so long since I saw it in person. :lol: :thumbsup:

ken