A few pictures from Knob Creek , Ky. , Stoner mg etc.

Mitch

I had the pleasure of attending the Knob Creek machine gun shoot and show again. Here are a few shots of full auto MG's including a $130,000 Stoner. I also had the pleasure of a 1o minute ride in a restored Vietnam Huey this year at the show. What a blast. I have alot of respect for the guys who had to originally ride in them.

Regards, Mitch

post-592-0-68846600-1445129388.jpg

Close up of the Stoner. It was $130,000 and is one of under 10 registered full auto and was the whole kit , barrels , mags , pouches etc.

post-592-0-00765700-1445129600.jpg

Great photos Mitch, thanks for posting!

So how many sale tables are there actually? Always been curious about the big show there,

I believe they list it as 900 tables but they have a huge gun store also with 1000's of guns in there . The nice thing is that the gun show part is covered. It rained a bit on Friday and I was really happy they had a roof over the show . There are other out buildings too that are covered. The range has some covered shelters too but the guns they are shooting are in the elements.

Regards, Mitch

Thanks for the pictures Mitch.Heard about the show for years as a couple guys I know attend.

Have to cross the Stoner off the bucket list...not enough pop can money :blink:

That's a lot of tables.

I remember seeing pics of the firing line years ago and thinking it must be quite the spectacle.

Maybe someday I can make it, be cool to attend for sure.