Squadron Patches ID

tigerfan

Johnny Signor

Top right 600th Bomb Sqd, bottom left 412th Bombardment Squadron(Unofficial) , bottom right I'm still looking for ID that one, top left 33rd Photo Recon Squadron

Johnny Signor

For WW2 AAF Bombardment ones, here 's a good site , Facebook page, "WW2 AAF Bombardment Unit Emblems" ,, I just posted it a few days ago , lots on there , be sire to go all the way to last bottom page as they go all the way down in there go 800 to 1st , enjoy !!!!

Johnny Signor

yeah , I have some good reff books etc to work from makes it a LOT easier to ID them , also been researching them near on 30 years , that helps too , once I've seen one I can usually find it pretty quick of know the ID right off. Glad to help as always !!!!!!

Johnny Signor

No sorry , possibly an AAF Aviation Engineering unit , but that's a guess ......, glad to help nail the others for you, have a great day !!!

USMC Explosive Ordnance Disposal is the 8 ball vulture

Cool. Is it generic and what time period.I like how it's suppose to be the EG&A.

Johnny Signor

great , got em all done , always good that there are others who know them and we all help each other , this site is awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!