I cant post on topics only this and a few other, HELP!

OD MAN

When I try to do a new topic on the unifrom forum, fake alerts forum, and most of the others I get and error message saying I do not have permission to use it. Why can I post topics only on this, and the new member forum?

Thanks, OD

When I try to do a new topic on the unifrom forum, fake alerts forum, and most of the others I get and error message saying I do not have permission to use it. Why can I post topics only on this, and the new member forum?

Thanks, OD

Silly question, but are you completely logged in with your user ID and password?

Also, you may try clearing your cookies and cache on your computer.

Thanks, OD

Some areas are restricted until you've had 50 posts. You may have been trying to post in the UNIFORM section of the FOR SALE forum, which is restricted, but the general UNIFORM section should work: go to http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4 and click the 'NEW TOPIC' button near the top right.

Some areas are restricted until you've had 50 posts. You may have been trying to post in the UNIFORM section of the FOR SALE forum, which is restricted, but the general UNIFORM section should work: go to http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?showforum=4 and click the 'NEW TOPIC' button near the top right.

I clicked your link and did new topic, and it stills says I have no permission, this is interesting...

Silly question, but are you completely logged in with your user ID and password?

Also, you may try clearing your cookies and cache on your computer.

I CLEARED MY HISTORY LIKE YOU SAID AND IT WORKS!

THANK YOU, OD

LOL! Looks like all those years of working in Customer Support have paid off once again!

Glad it worked for you.... have fun posting. Once you start, you will never stop!