Posting photos

I know this is going to sound repetitive, but, I have been going down the threads on posting and I am totally confused. Yes you can use photobucket, no you can't, yes you can, this size, that size and the tutorial of posting from an I phone looks to me like it will take an hour to post one pic. I am NOT that computer savy by any means, and just throw the i phone thing out the window, heck I need a manual just to try and get to the e-mail function of a phone! I have posted pics from photobucket to dozens of other sites, that I know how to do. But, if this site dosen't support that, that's fine. I just need to know the EASY way to post pics here, please help. Signed, computer illiterate in Pennsylvania!!!!!

I know this is going to sound repetitive, but, I have been going down the threads on posting and I am totally confused. Yes you can use photobucket, no you can't, yes you can, this size, that size and the tutorial of posting from an I phone looks to me like it will take an hour to post one pic. I am NOT that computer savy by any means, and just throw the i phone thing out the window, heck I need a manual just to try and get to the e-mail function of a phone! I have posted pics from photobucket to dozens of other sites, that I know how to do. But, if this site dosen't support that, that's fine. I just need to know the EASY way to post pics here, please help. Signed, computer illiterate in Pennsylvania!!!!!

Sorry. ..no outside image hosting allowed.The links go dead or removed and renders the threads useless.This is a great lino offered through a generous members efforts. There is hope for all..if I could figure it out anyone can.You can send photos to ...tarbridge@earthlink.net I can post until you get the hang of it.

Link...

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/229816-custom-resize-tool-exclusively-for-the-usmf/

Always Buying...Medals...Patches...Wings... Singles or Groups...Top Cash Paid!!!

My Website...http://www.purpleheartsnorthcarolina.com/

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

donation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Thank you, appreciate the offer. Like I stated before, there are SEVERAL different "pinned" threads about posting pics. Started reading done through a couple, they all seem to have different ways to get to the same outcome, posting a pic. I can probably figure it out, if, I knew which thread was the best one to go with, any help on the best tutorial? I may take you up on that offer if I get TOO frustrated, thanks again.Jack.

• 1 month later...