WWII 10th Mountain Division KIA Purple Heart

Will

If anyone knows who currently has this group, I would like to talk with them. I want to bring everything back together with my family.

Let me first say I do not have this group but I'm a fan of returning groups to family whenever it can be worked out. Since I collect 10th Mountain Purple Hearts I have watched this group for years when it was first posted. With that being said I think the family needs to get the story straight. Was this stolen as claimed on a different forum or sold accidentally? There is more about the circumstances on the other forum.

post-114166-0-13913600-1565422521_thumb.jpg

• 7 months later...

I am the grandson of PFC Richard C Dierolf, Yes these items were stolen from my house in Pennsylvania when I was away working in China by my Ex. brother in law. He sold these items and other items of mine for money for his drug habit.

I am the person who posted on the other site you have shown. My Cousin Mike (MMERC20) can verify who I am. I filed police report, I was told there is nothing they can really do. I am desperately trying to track these stolen items down and have them returned to me.

Dennis R. Dierolf Jr. PLS

I hope you can reunite the group with your family. Good luck !

Were charges filed against your ex brother in law ? I am just curious ? I would think they should have been ?

This group has been sold a few times if I am remembering right ?

• 3 years later...
Khe Sanh Marine

Trying to contact mmerc20. I am in possession of Pfc. Richard C. Dierolf's medals and would like to reunite them with paperwork mmerc20 pictured several years ago.

Hope to hear something.

Semper Fidelis