Wife went shopping!

lamarhooten

My wife thought I needed another thing to collect! At least she is on the right subject! Book is from 1980 so values might be off. All the ids and info are still good! Already have a big stack of these I will have dig out now and try to sell at the shows. Some of the pics show non US bills but I belive these might have been used by our GIs in the right theater/area. post-3643-0-01349500-1442810327.jpgpost-3643-0-99936600-1442810374.jpgpost-3643-0-18884800-1442810417.jpg

Book and bills came together. ALOT of bills came with it! Picture is just a small amount (10%) of what was in the group. Will have most of it at the local show (Portland) on Sat. Thanks for all the good comments to all.

Nice variations of MPC Military Payment Certificates and Invasion Currency. You have both versions of the Italian Invasion Lire, and the B version of the Japanese Yen.

The book is a good reference book. It has very detailed information about the Japanese Invasion Currency codes on the Philippine and other invaded countries money that the Japanese printed up.

Leigh