• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So I opened up a Miitaria Shop!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like you said, you have to have a fridge in the back, as no one comes for just a brief visit.

I have one guy who comes in and also helps himself to our snacks we have hidden in the back.

www.vintageproductions.com

"A militaria show is a social event for anti-socials" - A.T. 2008

ASMIC Executive President

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Very nice Jay!

Looks great.

In Memoriam:
Lieutenant J.Kostelec 1-3 First Special Service Force MIA/PD 4 March 1944 Italy
I HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND IT IS DAYLIGHT
Forget about the tips..We'll get hell to pay (AC/DC)
"If you cant get out and run with the big dogs then sit on the porch and bark at the cars going by.."

Have you Hugged a Clown Today?

You Cant Get A Sun Tan On The Moon..

I think our buddy Troy made the first official store purchase on Saturday night. He called me when i was finishing up some cleaning and somehow bought a helmet from me that i had picked up about 3 hours beforehand!

Wow, honored to be your first buying customer!! Probably no surprise it was a helmet. Lol

Actually guys, Jay has a knack for finding great items of all eras and puts very fair prices on his stuff. He's a good honest guy and no BS!

Good luck guys!

Troy

USMC 2/2 Fox Co 0311 & 1st Recon Bn Delta Co. 0321. 1986 - 1995 (Desert Storm 90/91)

US Army Long Range Surveillance Co F 425th INF ABN LRS Team 1-6 2003 - 2005 (Iraqi Freedom 03/04)

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

donation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Great looking shop! Congrats and Good Luck! Bobgee

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif
"I have only two men out of my company and 20 out of some other company. We need support, but it is almost suicide to try to get it here as we are swept by machine gun fire and constant barrage is on us. I have no one on my left and only a few on my right. I will hold." (Message sent by 1st Lt. Clifton B. Cates. USMC, 96th Co., Soissons, 19 July 1918 - later 19th Commandant of the Marine Corps 1948-1952)

Glad I could help out with those display cases. They turned out nice and it sounds as if stuff is already coming through the front door. Good luck with everything!

Surprised there haven't been any comments about the boars head on the wall.

Mike

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

This crowd has gone deadly silent, a Cinderella story outta nowhere. Former greenskeeper and now about to become the masters champion....Carl Spackler

Surprised there haven't been any comments about the boars head on the wall.

Mike

I did notice the "Nazi pig" but since this is a US only forum I figured I wouldn't comment... :lol:

Tom K
USMC (VMFA-115) 90 - 96
ASMIC Member
OVMS member (ready for my 16th SOS in 2019)

donation2016.gifdonation2015.gif

donation2014.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2012.gif

Great looking store. I wish you much success.

Looking for: Fourth/ Seventh Rhode Island Infantry items

Purple Heart : Robert L. Freitag KIA ETO 2/11/45

Any US/German items with the last name "Freitag"

also, war-related posters

donation2013.gif

Congrats Jay! I'll try to make my way out there sometime. Do you have an address or anything posted?

BTW- let me know if any dog tags walk in ;)

Check out my online collection of dog tags... http://historicdogtags.com LOOKING FOR DOG TAGS.... CIVIL WAR, WWI, WWII, KOREAN WAR, AND VIETNAM.PM ME IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING! I WILL LET YOU KNOW IF IM INTERESTED.THANKS,USDOG

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.