So I opened up a Miitaria Shop!

BigDogMilitaria

vintageproductions

Like you said, you have to have a fridge in the back, as no one comes for just a brief visit.

I have one guy who comes in and also helps himself to our snacks we have hidden in the back.

USMC-RECON0321

I think our buddy Troy made the first official store purchase on Saturday night. He called me when i was finishing up some cleaning and somehow bought a helmet from me that i had picked up about 3 hours beforehand!

Wow, honored to be your first buying customer!! Probably no surprise it was a helmet. Lol

Actually guys, Jay has a knack for finding great items of all eras and puts very fair prices on his stuff. He's a good honest guy and no BS!

Good luck guys!

Troy

Glad I could help out with those display cases. They turned out nice and it sounds as if stuff is already coming through the front door. Good luck with everything!

Surprised there haven't been any comments about the boars head on the wall.

Mike

Surprised there haven't been any comments about the boars head on the wall.

Mike

I did notice the "Nazi pig" but since this is a US only forum I figured I wouldn't comment... :lol:

You have a great looking shop with some great pieces. I wish you the best of luck and I hope your business grows. I would love to be out driving and find a shop like yours. Very nice!

Good Luck!

BigDogMilitaria

Thanks guys! Really working hard to make it work. Some neat walk ins during the first few days. And also a little "uh oh, what did we do" time as well!

Connor .. We are 405 Cass in Mt Clemens