Flight nurse uniform

alissajjeep

I recently got a pair of pants, that i believe to be flight nurse. They are if the khaki material. Sadly all i have is the pants. I was wondering if anyone else has a pair, could you please post photos of them? So i can confirm or not? Thank you so much for the trouble!

Does your pair have any Q.M. Tags? I have a pair of Khaki Trousers that goes with the Khaki Flight nurse uniform that is clearly marked with the AAF

Label. Can you post a pic of yours?

Im at work at the moment, but it has at stamp on one of the pockets, i forget if it was the left or right side. I want yo be sure they are wwii and not post war too.

You hit the jackpot! Those are a pair of the very rare pants that go with the K-1 Flight nurse uniform. Check my recent post for a pic of the jacket and cap.

I also posted a pic of the tag inside my pair.

They are a bit odd. Nevertheless, you have a rare pair of slacks! The jackets and caps appear occasionally on epay, but the

slacks are usually missing. I would think they would bring a pretty good price if you decided to sell them.

They will stay on my collection, in fact, now its another impression i will try to finish! So i will have my eyes open looking! Thank you for the help!

Awesome! Glad to hear! They are odd in the cut, they have the adjustable part in the front? At least the way the pockets face they suggest that?

Very nice pair of pants. The adjustable strap does go in the front. The following is from the Blitzkrieg website:

"The K-1 trousers were equipped with a zipper closure at the left side, an adjustable front waistband strap and two side pockets. "

http://www.blitzkriegbaby.de/homepage.htm

There is a picture of the pants on page 160 of the book, "Women for Victory". I highly recommend this book and the book "Dressed for Duty" as reference material for women's uniforms.

....Kat