Rochester, NY - Any good places for military?

Plan on going up to Rochester/Henrietta, NY area the week of September 21st, and was curious if there were any good shops to visit for military items.

Thanks in advance!

I went to RIT...In my four years of living there, I never found any good sources for Military items. Lots of good restaurants in the area though!

There was a medium sized multi dealer shop in Rochester called "Craft Antique Co-Op". Last time I was there was in 2009, so unsure if it still exists but the only military I ran into across four years of going was either junk or overpriced junk. If you're willing to drive about 30 min out of the way, check out Ontario Mall Antiques (They have a website if you Google it), it is NY State's largest antique mall...and has everything in locked cases so dealers actually put some quality military in their booths from time to time. They run a lot of % off sale there too. It will probably take you an hour or two to adequately make it through everything there.

Thanks, Justin! I was searching online, and did find Ontario. Looked promising, so I bookmarked it. Found a few others, but not sure if they are worthwhile or even are still around. Figured I'd call ahead of time before making the trip.

Ontario Mall Antiques Corporation****

Address: 1740 Rochester Rd #332, Farmington, NY 14425

(585) 398-3030

Rochester Antique Market**

Address: 155 Monroe Ave, Rochester, NY 14607

(585) 262-4643

Antique Mall of Rochester***

Address: 400 W Commercial St, East Rochester, NY 14445

(585) 586-7340

Brick House Antique Center***

Address: 247 E Main St, Palmyra, NY 14522

(315) 597-3883

One Potato Two***

Address: 6900 NY-5, Bloomfield, NY 14469

(585) 657-7446

Liberty Hollow***

Address: 4975 W Ridge Rd, Spencerport, NY 14559

Phone:(585) 349-4500

The Ontario Antique Mall does have some militaria but you need some time to wander around and find it. The Antique Mall of Rochester in East Rochester has some items also but I think they have a different name now.

• 2 weeks later...

Sundance, I hit the Ontario Antique Mall on Monday. Quite a bit of militaria. A lot at full retail, but it's there.

Picked up a bunch of patches (most were pinned to a board, being sold for one price) and some other odd's and ends (EGA's, 1/2" WB ribbons, etc.). Nothing earth shattering. Spent about $40; not a great price, but not too bad.

Today's my last day here, and I planned on checking out a couple of the other shops I scoped out. Hopefully none are a bust.

post-29885-0-95924600-1443013572.jpg