Erial, New Jersey

Are there any military, antique or vintage clothing shops in or around Erial, New Jersey?
I will be visiting this town next week and was wondering if there are any of these kind of shops around. Would be nice to find some WWII memorabilia.

Looking forward to hear some replies!

Thanks

I'm from Ohio but I like to stop in at Raul's Army & Navy at 59 W. White Horse Pike, Berlin, NJ 08009 when I'm in NJ visiting family. It looks like Berlin is really close to Erial. Raul's is an interesting store with lots of stuff to dig through and some WWII stuff. I went in there once and he let me look through books of patches with some WWII but the last time he said that he didn't have time to let me look at them. I guess you have to catch him on a good day!

I swear Raul doesn't have good days! His place is hit or miss, but Raul is usually miss!

I like Global Treasure Chest in Runnemede. Lots of German stuff but they get American things often enough.

Depending on when you are around, check for some of the local flea markets (berlin, Columbus, Cowtown).

• 2 weeks later...

I'm from Ohio but I like to stop in at Raul's Army & Navy at 59 W. White Horse Pike, Berlin, NJ 08009 when I'm in NJ visiting family. It looks like Berlin is really close to Erial. Raul's is an interesting store with lots of stuff to dig through and some WWII stuff. I went in there once and he let me look through books of patches with some WWII but the last time he said that he didn't have time to let me look at them. I guess you have to catch him on a good day!

Raul's was more of a miss.. Yet I still managed to find a nicely 1943 dated and named WAC officer's uniform. The price wasn't too bad but he didn't want to drop even 5 bucks.. So I'm not going back anymore though as his prices are ridiculous.

I liked Global Treasure Chest down in Runnemede better. Great guys, great stuff and at great prices too! I'll be going back there regularly when I'm in the area.

Will be seeing the guys again at the MAX Show in Monroeville, PA. Already looking forward to it.