Help in Dating a Navy Recruiting Placard Of Mine.

I have this placard here nicely framed and mounted, (I was able to find an online image of it to show).

post-34986-0-81039600-1441682199.jpg

It's an original, but has no date, (just says RAD 73713 in the lower right corner). When it was first given to me I automatically assumed it was SAW, but on looking at it quite a whiles ago, I notice the cap tally says USS Michigan, and I assume the Warship in the background is Michigan itself (at least a close depiction of it) so what would the date be, early 1910s then, would I be correct?

The wiki on USS Michigan

I am astounded, I have the same poster with the RAD 73713 mark and always assumed the 73 stood for 1973 which was just a couple of years before I aquired it ?

Salvage Sailor

What are the dimensions of those posters? A period original will be large, at least 20" x 30" or larger

If they are smaller, more like a placard, they're reduced size reprints of the original (might be WWII or later)

What are the dimensions of those posters? A period original will be large, at least 20" x 30" or larger

If they are smaller, more like a placard, they're reduced size reprints of the original (might be WWII or later)

Oh yeah, I guess mine ain't original then :( It's 14 1/2" in height and 10" in width. If this is the case then don't know when it was made, will say this though, it is of the highest quality poster/card board, and is of some age.