17th Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division ATF 9/Kiska TF patch

edgeer

This patch just came into my procession as being the historian for the 17th Infantry Regiment Association. This was part of a donation by a William S. Jones who fought with company G 17th Infantry Regiment, 7th Infantry Division from the Battle of Attu to the Battle of Leyte. It appears to be oilskin

post-3699-0-00047000-1441345276.jpg

Nice!! I have the M1 helmet from Captain Warren C. Waterhouse of C Company, 17th infantry during WWII and I'm getting research back on him sometime soon. Now I feel the need to get one of these patches for display with the bucket!

John

Nice!! I have the M1 helmet from Captain Warren C. Waterhouse of C Company, 17th infantry during WWII and I'm getting research back on him sometime soon. Now I feel the need to get one of these patches for display with the bucket!

John

Sweet

Any chance you could either post some photos of it or send them to me. Would like to add it to the 17th Infantry Regiment Association's archives.

Ed

Sweet

Any chance you could either post some photos of it or send them to me. Would like to add it to the 17th Infantry Regiment Association's archives.

Ed

Here is a link to a few nice photos I took of it. Glad I can help expand your archive!

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/246864-newest-pto-helmets-7th-id-captains-and-camo-swivel-bail/

John