Florida - Tampa Bay area

BDU_Burger_Lover

BDU_Burger_Lover

Howdy everyone.

I was wondering if any of you knew of places to visit for military items in the Tampa Bay area - military surplus stores, thrift stores, flea markets, you name it. I am especially interested in Army uniforms dating from the 1960s onwards.

Thank you in advance!

Patchcollector

Thor nailed it with the Flea Markets.The Wagon Wheel is a pretty big Flea Market.There is also a Flea Market on 49th St,near the US 19 overpass,but I'm not sure if it is still functioning.

I know of one Military Surplus Store that is on 66th St.N around 62nd Ave. N. in St.Pete.There are also a couple of large thrift stores,including a large Salvation Army thrift store,that are almost right across the street from the Surplus Store.

I'm sure that Tampa has alot of places too,but I don't go there very often so I don't know of any specifically.

Thor nailed it with the Flea Markets.The Wagon Wheel is a pretty big Flea Market.There is also a Flea Market on 49th St,near the US 19 overpass,but I'm not sure if it is still functioning.

I know of one Military Surplus Store that is on 66th St.N around 62nd Ave. N. in St.Pete.There are also a couple of large thrift stores,including a large Salvation Army thrift store,that are almost right across the street from the Surplus Store.

I'm sure that Tampa has alot of places too,but I don't go there very often so I don't know of any specifically.

the 49er flea market 49th st north cleawater.......