airborne patch: 101st, No Tongue

DogTCollect

I think the guy saying it is fake is just a keyboard commando stirring up trouble because over on waf and other forums even here on usmf people have deemed his helmet a fake that he has been posting pics of, he might be a helmet faker or just a disgruntled guy who doesnt want to believe he has a fake helmet so he is trying to cause trouble is how im seeing it...mike

vintageproductions

I believe this patch is out of Bob Carter or Tom Kibler ( spelling) collections.

One of them posted it on WAF. The one poster said it was fake.

Somebody with a Hispanic last name corrected him, and the guy went on a racial tirade instantly. Needless to say the thread was edited and cleaned up quickly.

It's mine, it's a manufacturers flaw and as I pointed out in the original thread there are many flaws out there including patches missing eyes and so forth that were still issued and worn - as discussed above for some reason or another someone decided to use that thread to tell us how much more he knew than everyone else and try and insult everyone who disagreed with him. His gripe with it was the color of the beak, not paying any attention to the detail of the stitching which IMO would be a lot harder to replicate.