Let's play guess what's wrong with the photo?

willysmb44

Photo taken of a re-enactment group at the monument at Holtzwihr, where Audie Murphy was made famous:

Holtzwihr0019b.jpg

What's wrong with this picture?

Someone needed to give these guys some better info!

It's not in Black and White? :)
Nope, it's one of those annoying things you might not notice until someone points it out, then slap yourself in the forehead that it wasn't obvious to you. If you'd ever served on a color guard, it would immediately be obvious to you...

pathfinder505

I was only kidding about the black and white. I also noticed the flag in the wrong position and I agree they at least had a 48 star flag.

this photo is from the French "Rock of the Marne" association which reenacts 3rd Division 10th Engineers and has been very active

since early 1990's. They host and organize the 3rd div vets tours between Southern France-Vosges-Colmar Pocket-Alsace. Next and last ever tour in 2009.

these guys are real serious and do A LOT for the vets, here is a link

http://www.warfoto.com/3rdsocietyphotos5.htm

It goes to show.... Technology can fix anything!
Yeah, let's now see if it can fix the rifleman being left handed or the wearing of a "WAC jacket"!

Yeah, let's now see if it can fix the rifleman being left handed or the wearing of a "WAC jacket"!

Oops....

flagorder2.jpg

pathfinder505

Well maybe we could explain him being left handed due to a battle wound but the WAC Jacket.... mmm ... that was before Bill Clinton... I just cant explain that.