187th Regimental Combat Team

Allan H.

While I do not normally collect beyond WWII Occupation, I picked this gem up at the Leavenworth Militaria Show yesterday. I think you'll be able to figure out why I felt the need to pick it up.

This is classic Japanese embroidery and has been removed from a uniform.

post-151-1170609669.jpg

post-151-1170609697.jpg

The 187th RCT is one of my favorite Korea war thema. Here is a "Beppu belt" engraved to the MSGT Miller who later trained the korean paratroopers with KMAG and joined few years later SF. He retired in 1966.

Cheers

Valery

post-460-1170611288.jpg

While I do not normally collect beyond WWII Occupation, I picked this gem up at the Leavenworth Militaria Show yesterday. I think you'll be able to figure out why I felt the need to pick it up.

This is classic Japanese embroidery and has been removed from a uniform.

Allan,

FANTASTIC 187th piece! Please let me know if you ever want to part with it, or if you have any other 187th RCT items for sale.

Matt Force

Wow Allan!

I was in St Joe buying a collection on sat, but I decided against driving the extra 40 miles to attend the Ft Leavenworth show. Your patch is making me regret my decision...

---Chris

Alan think you may enjoy seeing these Korean era 187 pieces;the larger one I do not think is that well know the other is fairly rare,enjoy. By the way the 2nd bn was in operation hatch,note that red devil has hatch in his hand.

post-565-1171122508.jpg

• 2 months later...