Military Men who Resemble Celebrities

world war I nerd

world war I nerd

Probably not the best look-a-like in this thread, but every time I looked at this particular military image I was reminded of the Irish pretty-boy actor to the right.

The actor's probably best known for his role in an HBO series and for portraying a young Elvis.

Does anybody know who the actor is?

post-5143-0-83809000-1473584294_thumb.jpg

world war I nerd

Krautpot, I think you're right in regard to Jeffery Hunter being a better look-a-like for the Doughboy in post number 126.

Schofield, good one with the Shia LeBeouf look-a-like.

world war I nerd

Please don't blame me for this one being too easy ... this WW I Marine photographer (sorry, I cropped out the EGA cap badge on the cover) just happened to look like a Hollywood heavyweight who's easily recognizable ...

Who is he ... the Hollywood guy, not the Marine?

post-5143-0-44089800-1473828381_thumb.jpg

BILL THE PATCH

Man some of these lookalikes are freaking spooky. Reminds of a night stalker episode from years ago.

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

Man some of these lookalikes are freaking spooky. Reminds of a night stalker episode from years ago.

I remember that spooky episode, about the Civil War era doctor Richard Malcolm that discovered a special serum that he invented to remain young, and he had to take the special elixir every 21 years to stay young or he would die.

I remember that spooky episode, about the Civil War era doctor Richard Malcolm that discovered a special serum that he invented to remain young, and he had to take the special elixir every 21 years to stay young or he would die.

Yeah, watch them a lot, I got the whole series on DVD, it came with the two early T.V. Movies as well, the one about Richard Malcolm and the first one about the male Vampire.

The one with the chick who's Vampire out in Los Angeles was in the T.V. Series, in fact I quoted funny lines from that episode :D.

See Post #245 :lol:

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/160177-favorite-movie-lines/page-10

I use this image as one of my rotating Avatars :lol:.

post-34986-0-91597500-1473991547.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
world war I nerd

Okay, here's another soldier-celebrity look-a-like.

The early 20th century Army officer bears a striking resemblance to the actor who portrayed the patriarch of a macabre, but closely knit family in a TV show that ran from 1964 to 1966 ... Who is the actor?

In case you're wondering, I had to redact the actor's name from the bottom of his image. Kinda' feels like I'm work for the government ...

post-5143-0-24871900-1475209255_thumb.jpg

world war I nerd

72psb, you're beginning to sound like one of the presidential candidates when asked about a certain form of non-verbal form of communication that involves a computer.

BILL THE PATCH

In # 142 that's John astin, married to patty Duke who recently passed, who Son is Sean astin of Lord of the rings fame. He played Sam something?, And that is a striking resemblance of him.

world war I nerd

If you were to imagine the celebrity look-a-like who this WW I Salvation Army volunteer resembles to be about 20 years older, he just might look like one of Major League Baseball's all time greatest sluggers (or maybe his father) ... WW I photo courtesy of the John Adam-Graf collection

Who might that slugger be?

post-5143-0-27665800-1475299317_thumb.jpg