Best Yard Tractor In The Neighborhood

Scarecrow

Just finished this weekend. My latest resurrection project. Was thinking about getting a yard tractor for the "ranch" (all 2 acres of it ) and a neighbor, who was moving, offered me his vintage three wheel golf cart. The price was right ($-0-) so I snagged it. Was able to get it running (with the aid of 6 brand new 6-volt batteries). Then it needed a paint scheme.......and voila! Although it's a WW II fantasy piece, I do have the coolest yard tractor in the neighborhood. BTW the last photo is of it's big brother, my other resurrection project.

post-23999-0-16413100-1438601307.jpgpost-23999-0-30378900-1438601324.jpgpost-23999-0-08711400-1438601335.jpgpost-23999-0-98539100-1438601346.jpg

Looking good! That's a really nice cart and staff car. I have a similar project going with a 70s Marketeer cart that's going to look like a WWII Jeep. Aside from the Honda motor on the back it's coming along reasonably close to what I imagined.

Hopefully I get mine finished up in the next couple weeks, if not it'll be waiting till December for me to be back in town. I need to fabricate a new plate for the engine to mount to because the seat flexes too much to keep the belt tight. Then I need to do paint, HMMWV seat cushions on a custom frame, new floor, and maybe a windshield.