Hollywood ribbon racks, ribbon bars and medals

63 RECON

Terrence Howard and Don Cheadle from Iron man and Iron man 2. Different medals for the same character by the looks of it.

post-117117-0-77072100-1437735236.jpg

post-117117-0-84657500-1437735261.jpg

Terrence Howard and Don Cheadle from Iron man and Iron man 2. Different medals for the same character by the looks of it.

looks like he earned a bronze star and Iraq campaign medal between the first and second movie

Jack Nicholson again from A few good men. Looks like he's added a few medals from the picture I posted before.

post-117117-0-52914200-1437744033.jpg

Close up of Tim Roths uniform. Looks like a master EOD badge would be pretty senior for a captain wouldn't it?

post-117117-0-21685000-1438008311.jpg

Close up of Tim Roths uniform. Looks like a master EOD badge would be pretty senior for a captain wouldn't it?

Only officer I ever saw wearing a marksmanship badge.

I'm more concerned that those American military officers aren't wearing American military ribbons

uniformcollector

Isn't William Hurts hat an admiral bill?

4starchris

Yeah it is. Judging by the fact that they didn't do their research, wouldn't you think a regulation Army general's hat would be easier to come by?