Marked Medical Helmets Of All Eras

Bugme

Oke I have been wachting this topic for a while. for all collecters you all have some nice helmets, :thumbsup:

I collected medic helmets for a while I had more than 10 ww2 medic helmets but sold a lot of them.I already see some of them in this topic

but know they are from other collecters

I think that the best ww2 medic helmet still is missing in this topic.

For me there is no better helmet than this one.

This is a 1st LT 326Th medical helmet from the 101st airborne,

you can see the bigger white crosses underneat the paint, this helmet came out of bastogne

it was found by a lokal that picket the helmet up afther the germans capturd the 326th medical hospital near bastogne,

there was also a netting on the helmet but that was so bad it's lost,you still can see it on the helmet but that is hard to make a picture from it.

Hope that you all like this one.

ps sorry for my bad writing

Reason For Moderator Edit: Eliminated Image Shack link to photos and re-posted pictures here so they would remain for future reference

post-1726-1265308607.jpg

post-1726-1265308625.jpg

That is now my favorite medic helmet in this thread!!.....does it have airborne chinstraps?... :thumbsup: ...mike

thanks Mike

the helmet hase normal m1 chinstraps like a lot of the ww2 airborne helmets.

• 1 month later...

I took the liberty of posting this pristine 69th ID Captains helmet here from another discussion thread: Click Here For More Photo's And Discussion

The helmet owned by Steve(just-a-good-ole-boy) is an outstanding helmet and needs to be seen along with all it's other medical helmet brethren. ;)

post_2533_1267935665.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Here's mine...same as the one posted by Gil. I've had this since December, just never posted it here. He's a tough sell, but I got it, finally. It's a nice three panel.

post-729-1305495774.jpg

This thread is quickly becoming like a drug for medic junkies! :wacko: Great stuff guys!

There is a point where even intervention cannot save the person. I unfortunately reached that point about 15 years ago. :mellow: Maybe I shouldn't post the two others I've got... you know, just to save you guys from becoming like me. :think:

Too late Scott, I'm workin hard on getting my 2d one :jeal0001: