Please share your lifelike mannequins

Sorry it did take some time before I got back..., I was very bussy with my work.

I do want to show you some updates from resent work, let me know what you think about it.

I start with this vintage Rootstein head, his body was damaged so bad I decided to just do his head.

Because I liked this face I gave him real teeth and as usual glass eyes to give him some life.

Jacqueline

post-158059-0-67348400-1446126299.jpg

www.mannequinstylist.com

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red eyes from lack of sleep, bags and purple bruising under the eyes from constantly wiping sweat and grime from the eyes, and dirt. Men more dirty than you can believe. That is combat. If you are looking to make a combat face than the above are necessary.

Crapgame: His name is Kelly. Used to be a Lieutenant, pretty good one too-

until someone gave him orders to attack the wrong hill. Wiped out half a company of GI's...

Somebody had to get the blame so he got picked....

Oddball (Laughing): Oh man, I don't like officers...

Crapgame (Laughing): Neither does he, so relax!

Hello Jacqueline,

your last productions are really amazing ... your work gives the mannequin a really lifelike look, really difficult to enhance B)

Regards, E

Collecting USMC AEF 1917-18 & PTO 1941-45, US Navy PTO 1941-45.

Most seeked items : USMC dog tags from 1915 to 1945, USN corpsman dog tags and other identified items, USN id'd M1 helmets.

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

Red eyes from lack of sleep, bags and purple bruising under the eyes from constantly wiping sweat and grime from the eyes, and dirt. Men more dirty than you can believe. That is combat. If you are looking to make a combat face than the above are necessary.

Thank you for your comment, I know what you mean and it is possible to do that. If you have a mannequin painted like this It would be great if you want to show us. :)

www.mannequinstylist.com

Hello Jacqueline,

your last productions are really amazing ... your work gives the mannequin a really lifelike look, really difficult to enhance B)

Regards, E

Hello Etienne,

Thank you, I always try to give it a little extra. I go as far as I can on my paintwork :)

Regards, Jacqueline

www.mannequinstylist.com

Hello Etienne,

Thank you, I always try to give it a little extra. I go as far as I can on my paintwork :)

Regards, Jacqueline

Jacqueline,

let me tell you that you're going very far B)

E

Most seeked items : USMC dog tags from 1915 to 1945, USN corpsman dog tags and other identified items, USN id'd M1 helmets.

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

• 1 month later...

Erwin, thank you for the compliments and as we can see you where right! :D

Maza, thank you! I try to post some more soon. I hoped others would post but maybe it is the wrong time of the year ;)

pararaftannr2, how did you do that! that looks amazing! Is it photoshop? Wow...I like it :love: Thank you!

www.mannequinstylist.com

Hi Jacqueline,

First, let me say I'm a big fan of your work!

For the photo, I used an older photo editing software program, Microsoft Picture It! 10. It only took a few minutes to convert it to sepia tone, soften the edges, blur the image slightly and add a white border.

Best regards, Paul

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your nice comment!

I don't know that software program but will have a look later, did try a picture of myself in sepia but it didn't look as nice as the one you did.

Here is a picture of the same location with my other head. They look so much better in a uniform....I wish I had some of these uniforms :D

Best regards, Jacqueline

post-158059-0-46935200-1449591674.jpg

www.mannequinstylist.com

Well, just another stunning mannequin ... I think we are ready to start a fan club ;)

E

Well, just another stunning mannequin ... I think we are ready to start a fan club ;)

E

Hi Etienne, yes! I have my own mini fan club :P LOL

Thank you for the compliment, it is thanks to a friend I could make these pictures :)

Jacqueline

www.mannequinstylist.com

Amazing work! I want to try and paint a mannequin too. What kind of paint do you suggest? I see people use enamel or acrylic. Any other tips?

First I have to find a beat up mannequin. I am afraid to try my skills on a perfectly good mannequin haha. Thanks

"Hey, bloody bucket division, our bucket, your blood."