Made-To-Order, Custom Sized U.S M1917 Service Coats and Trousers

Burch128

Hey everyone! I have a tailor who is making reproduction uniforms for me. He can make any size one needs, and does an excellent job. These are copied from an original M1917 Service coat, and are probably one of the best reproductions I have seen. They fit just like the originals, and look amazing! These can be made from Brown serge wool, or standard heavy wool, and can be rough-cut, or standard. I don't have decent pictures of the trousers yet, but they are on their way.

These are pictures of the tunic he made for me, and has made for several other people who have bought them from me. I, myself am a Great War re-enactor, and was growing tired of uniforms that weren't made right, and were extremely expensive. I figured, if you're going to spend money, why not have it look and feel correct? Anyways, these are fantastic, and made by hand by an actual tailor, not mass-produced on a mill.

Xm0MNPVl.jpg

S9SSxX4l.jpg

StsATLKl.jpg

They are more inexpensive than the "quality" uniforms one can find on the market today, and (in my opinion) are of a better quality. I have a USMC P17 Repro Tunic on its way too, so I will be posting that up as well.

Since these are all made-to-order, there will be about a month time-frame before you get the item. Unlike other vendors, if there is going to be a delay, I will notify you immediately after I find out. Usually he gets items done sooner, but sometimes it can take longer. Measurements for custom sizes are in a standard suit-measurement style. Chest, Shoulders, Sleeve Length, etc.

Pricing (for custom sizes, or S-XXL generic sizes) are as follows:

Service Coat: $225 Shipped to your door
M1917 Breeches: $125 Shipped to your door.

Set, One Service Coat, and One pair of Breeches, $335 shipped to your door.

Sizes bigger than XXL will be slightly more expensive due to the extra fabric needed to complete this size.

Thanks for checking out the post, and if you want something, feel free to PM me. If you have Facebook, you can check out my feedback and such. Page name is "Mike's Militaria".
Look forward to hearing from you!

• 1 month later...