Ship Named Deck Jacket / what ship please ???

General Apathy

General Apathy

post-344-1170520715.jpg

hello everyone, I have tried to discover the type of ship that this jacket came from through the internet, but drew a blank. I would be pleased if anyone could help with a description of the ship and even a photo if possible, I have to admit when it comes to navy stuff I am at a loss. The jacket is an o.d. green WWII alpaca lined deck jacket appreciate any help offered. Cheers ( Lewis )

General Apathy

Martyn, thanks a lot for the link, it looks like it could be the ship I was after, sadly no way of contacting whoever updates the site, it has been updated since Christmas. Cheers ( Lewis )

General Apathy

Thanks bayonetman, thanks for the link, as the gentleman for crew contact & reunions does not list an email I will have to phone him, would have liked to have sent on the photograph of the jacket I listed and see if anyone recognises it Cheers ( Lewis )

General Apathy

Hi Sgt Bliko, thanks for the link to the Mullany, I have sent them a message but I don't think there is any way of attaching a photograph, hopefully they might come back to me. Cheers ( Lewis )