Ricardo´s Collection

Ricardo

ViewfinderGyrene

Excellent Ricardo, have always admired the MC portion of your collection. The 1stMarDiv SS recip, 28th Officer, and the General are among my favorites! Thanks for posting them first lol! Do you have citations for the Silver Star and Gen's Navy Crosses?

Excellent Ricardo, have always admired the MC portion of your collection. The 1stMarDiv SS recip, 28th Officer, and the General are among my favorites! Thanks for posting them first lol! Do you have citations for the Silver Star and Gen's Navy Crosses?

Thank you so much!

The SS citation:

post-202-0-72428500-1436196497.jpg

General´s NC Citations:

post-202-0-23809200-1436196887.jpg

ViewfinderGyrene

Wow, those are two of the most incredible MC uniforms I've ever seen. Great that you have the original version of Casimir's citation, since I'v found incorrect info on Hall of Valor before, sad to say.

The rack on Gen. Walt's, good grief it's a wonder he didn't walk with that shoulder slumped a bit :lol:

Thanks for sharing!

ViewfinderGyrene

1st Marine Division Tanker Veteran:

A 1st Tanker's wartime vandegrift, it just keeps coming! B) What company was he in? Have a large documentation of the 1st Tank Bn's service from "C" Company.

LuftStalg1

Great stuff Ricardo! Sorry to hear about your troubles. It is hard to understand why some people seem to dedicate there life to hurt others!

Mark

A 1st Tanker's wartime vandegrift, it just keeps coming! B) What company was he in? Have a large documentation of the 1st Tank Bn's service from "C" Company.

"B" Company

post-202-0-82018400-1436197866.jpg

Great stuff Ricardo! Sorry to hear about your troubles. It is hard to understand why some people seem to dedicate there life to hurt others!

Mark

Thank you, Mark!

Ricardo.

ViewfinderGyrene

"B" Company

How about that, I have a large documentation of "C" Company's service in my best photo album. Most are unpublished. Even a short snorter signed by all of them in Australia. Nice to see something from the unit, I think it's the first thing I've seen on here, very nice.