Unknown 3 color Desert Helmet Cover

PriorityOne

PriorityOne

I was thinking land warrior but its different then the three color ones I have seen. What do you guys think?

post-153263-0-62442200-1435708353.jpg

I think you will possibly get more answers if this was in the Helmet section, so I will move it for you.

Interesting, as you said, different than the normal LW seen. As all those to date have the Velcro in front, does it fit any better that way just for the heck of it? Would think the hole would be for a front NVG Bracket but maybe not if used for rear connector and power cable assembly??

Can't say for sure from the photos, is the hole area square reinforced with added horizontal stitching or is it just the Rip-stop showing thru more? Overall appearance would make it look like a possible repro cover, however that vertical slit off center next to the hole was added there for a specific reason I would think (power cable possibly). Not something you would generally find on a repro of a production cover.

PriorityOne

Thanks Nkomo for moving it.

Thanks Pump 150 for the reply. The hole in front is definetly for the NVG mount and could not be flipped due to the cut of the cover. The hole is reinforced with stitching. It just seems to be too complex to be a non-issue cover and was also found mixed in with a bunch of other covers (most likely from a DRMO auction). There are four of those slits, two on each side. Anyone else have a guess?